Since the early 1980s, the CRET-LOG has been dedicated to the national and international development of management science related to the issues of logictics and supply chain management.
Our research team has three functions :
- Both academic and applied
- Higher education and professional expertise
The CRET-LOG's research activities lead to a significant, regular and diversified scientific production.
University Research Team is very active in scientific associations and is involved in many academic journals, scientific committees as well as in the scientific boards of national and international conferences.
In its areas of expertise, the CRET-LOG also maintains strong relations with the professional, industrial and institutional spheres.
Its 4 contemporary themes of academic and applied research :
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Distribution channel management
- inter-organizational strategies
- Sustainable development
The CRET-LOG has nearly forty members, divided into 3 categories :
- Teachers - researchers (stationed at the University of Aix-en-Provence and Marseille - AMU, in other French or foreign universities, in business schools, engineering schools, former doctors of CRET-LOG...)
- Doctoral students,
- Administrative staff
The CRET-LOG is also made up of temporary staff who can be: trainees, visiting professors, research or administrative staff recruited under research contracts managed by the Laboratory.